Woof Project Foster or Adopt Criteria
(The application is the same for adopting or fostering)
Woof Project concentrates our efforts to place Malinois with the highest probability of success. Through experience we have found that placement of dogs is best when homes:
1. **Have previous or current, purebred Malinois experience OR other high drive working breed experience.**
2. Have no children under the age of 12 years old or have extensive experience with children and high drive dogs.
3. Have a primary handler that is gone less than 5 hours a day and/or a solid lifestyle commitment for after work and weekends.
4. Have secure and adequate fencing or a plan to manage a dog without fencing.
5. Have been or are actively involved in formal training and daily activities suitable to keep an active Malinois mentally and physically stimulated.
6. Are within our area of operation (California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Montana and Arizona. We may consider a placement in British Columbia if application is strong.)
NOTE: WE'VE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH APPLE PRODUCTS BEING UNABLE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION. IF YOU CANNOT USE A WINDOWS DESKTOP FOLLOW THIS LINK