top of page

ABOUT DUTCH

~DOB: 1/22/2024

Weight: 6lbs

Energy Level: Moderate

Overall Drive: Low - Moderate

Location: Buckley, WA

 

Dutch has the sweetest face and personality to match!  She must be built of solar panels as her favorite thing is laying in the sun sucking up all the rays.  #FutureBeachBum  She is super chill about 85% of the day and the other 15% is tug of war and puppy romping!

If Dutch was human, would be a professional napper #HallOfFameClassOf2024, or someone who works remotely in their sweatpants all day.  She is quite the tiny tot of a puppy who finds her home either in the sun as mentioned or curled up in your lap for a solid snooze.  If it were up to her, she would stay in your lap 24/7.  She is happy to play alone, with people, or with other dogs.  Everything is new and exciting to her since she is a youngster, but if she is cautious or scared just a little encouragement will help her be more confident. 

During her vet’s visit, she was outstanding and just wanted to love on all of the techs and office staff.  Loud noises do not bother her at all, and she seems to not be bothered by riding in the car either.  She is pretty food motivated like most puppies are, but it should be noted that she is an ice cube connoisseur which might be her favorite treat in the world.  So, if Dutch is the puppy for you, prepare to pay the ice cube tax if you are headed to the fridge at any time of the day.

During her time in foster Dutch has been working on her puppy obedience commands such as Sit, Quiet, No, and staying calm during nail trims and baths.  She is also working on the Come, Down, Leave it, Kennel, Wait, and Stay commands.  Dutch has not been destructive as just a simple “no” will correct her bad habits - although she will try to bring rocks into the house for some odd reason.  As for house training, she needs to go out to go potty often #TinyBladderYo, her foster has been working on having her ring a bell to go outside when she needs to go potty.

Dutch is looking for her forever home that could include other dogs, adult parents, maybe kids, and a yard to play in!  So, if you are looking for a “chill” puppy that just wants to be the main character of your life, look no further than Dutch!

Our adoption process includes- completion of an application, followed by a telephone interview. 

 

Adoption Donation: $500.00

Transport along Interstate 5 (Rowland Heights, CA to Edmonds, WA) is available but cost not included in adoption fee.

For all inquiries, please fill out our adoption application first, as the volunteer answering emails is probably not the coordinator for the specific foster home/dog.

Thank you for visiting The Woof Project!

bottom of page